ID :
250209
Thu, 08/02/2012 - 15:43
Auther :
Shortlink :
http://m.oananews.org//node/250209
The shortlink copeid
Another 10 criminal cases filed against border guard suspected of killing 15 people in Kazakhstan

Azerbaijan, Baku, Aug. 2 / Trend E. Kosolapova /
Another 10 criminal cases have been filed against border guard Vladislav Chelakh suspected of killing 15 people on Arkankergen border post in Kazakhstan, Chelakh's lawyers told Novosti-Kazakhstan.
In particular, the criminal cases are filed on the fact of desertion and theft of property.
"Vladislav said he had been charged of 10 more facts. I do not consider this fact as an official charge. It was our client's complaint received by lawyer," lawyer Tolegen Berlikozhanov said.
"According to the case facts everything is right. He left the military unit. So he was charged of desertion in addition to charge of murder, and the theft of things - phones, cameras, etc.," another Chelakh's lawyer Serik Sarsenov said.
"Our main task is to prove that he did not commit murder," Sarsenov added.
Kazakhstan's Main Military Prosecutor's Office refused to comment on the information.
On May 30 a fire took place on Arkankergen border post on Kazakh-Chinese border. In summer 15 frontier guards serve at this post. Some 15 corpses were founded at the scene including 14 border guards and a hunter from the nearby hunting ground located near the post. The fifteenth border guard was found alive near the post. Later border guard Vladislav Chelakh confessed that he killed his colleagues and then set fire to the barracks, where they were, the Kazakh Prosecutor General's Office reported. Chelakh named internal conflicts and clouding of consciousness as the reason of killing his colleagues. However, later he refused this confession and said the border post had been attacked. The investigation in underway.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at agency@trend.az